- Earth observation
- Semi-urban wetland analysis
- Segmentation with active contours
- Detection of buildings and urban areas
- Structural change detection, General change detection
- Target Extraction, Recognition and Tracking in Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar (ISAR) Images
- OWETIS (Observation of local Wetland areas from Satellite Imaging) (2016-2018)
- DUSRIREF project funded by the European Space Agency under the PECS-HU framework (2014-2016)
- MAPIS (Multichannel passive ISAR imaging for military applications) (2014-2017)
- Comprehensive Remote Sensing Data Analysis (2012-2014)
- APIS (Array Passive ISAR Adaptive Processing) (2010-2012)
Examples (click on images for details):
"Improved Harris Feature Point Set for Orientation Sensitive Urban Area Detection in Aerial Images"
"Orientation-selective building detection in aerial images"
Building change detection: results on BUDAPEST (top, image part - provider: András Görög) and BEIJING (bottom, provider: Liama laboratory, Beijing CAS, China) image pairs, marking the unchanged (solid rectangles) and changed (dashed) objects
Target Extraction, Recognition and Tracking in Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar (ISAR) Images